Section Background Image - Scroll Effect

i can set the effect (fade in left), but it gets triggered as soon as someone visits the website, so that the person actually doesnt see the effect, as it already happened, before they reach the section. how to trigger the effect only, when the person actually reaches that particular section of the website where the picture is supposed to appear?

thanks in advance!

Hi René,

Thanks for reaching out.
If you are using the Effect Module it will show the animation once the elements comes into the view. I would suggest you go through the following article and especially the Animation part and the Behavior option as shown in the given screenshot.

image - 2023-01-26T174453.672

Hope it helps.
Thanks

thanks for trying to help!

i dont know how to make it more clear, that it doesnt show the animation, when it comes into view. it does it already, as soon as the website is loaded. it doesnt wait for the user to reach the section, where the animation should take place.

i want it to show the animation only, when the section is reached by the visitor. how to do that?

Hey René,

Can you please share the URL of the page where we can check your background image? We also need to check the effects where it was applied. If the background image is added to the Section element, it may not be possible to add a effect to it. Insert a DIV element and adding the background image to the DIV element where you can apply an effect would be possible.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.