Second Follow-up:Version 3.2.3 to 4.3.3 or 5.0.8 or 5.1.4 . headers are gone and not displayed frontend anymore

Follow up on Version 3.2.3 to 4.3.3 or 5.0.8 . headers are gone and not displayed frontend anymore still not fixed 4 months later. It’s a major bug, and it’s not prioritized, not even an answer from the development team.

The development team focus on new fancy features over making the product work and fix bugs. Can anyone from the development team comment anything instead of support just saying I add a note.

This is a bug where we can not upgrade from major updates, we will face force wp updates and other plugin security updates which will cause conflicts as we can not update pro theme due to major bugs.

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, we don’t have any ETA on this till now. We will add a note again to our Issue Tracker referencing your report so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue. I will also check with our development team on this and let you know.

Please bear with us.

Please do this is taking months and they focus on new features over major bugs?

Can one form the development team please answer with something that make sense. As all I get is “we added a note” “we will look into it”. But no actual action is taken.

Hi Mike,

It has been already informed to our development team this multiple times on this and they are looking into the matter seriously. Still, I will check if someone from the development team can reply to you on this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.