Search result not working with WooCommerce Product

I tried to search a WooCommerce product on my site. But the result is not showing any WooCommerce product at all.

I tried to deactivate Pro theme to the default one. Search result came correct. But once I active pro or pro child theme the search result is not include any woocommerce product at all.

Hello @PetchGabriel,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested my shop in my local install. I am using the Pro theme.

In your case, it is not working. It could be a plugin or a custom PHP coding that overrides the search results in your site. We would be happy to check your site if we can access it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I have attached a credential into the secured note. Thank you.

Hello @petchgabriel,

The given credentials is not working for us.

See the secure note below.

Thanks.

I edited the credentials sorry for typo. @ruenel

Hello @petchgabriel,

You are using a Child theme and it is heavily modified. Kindly go to Appearance > Themes and switch to the parent Pro theme and test your search page again. For a complete troubleshooting, check out these most common issues and how you can resolve them:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi @ruenel thank for your reply. I have tried to switch to pro parent theme. But the problem still exists.

I have tried to switch to default theme(name twenty). Then i can search for WooCommerce product.

Hi @petchgabriel,

I have checked by searching the Product and found it showing correctly on your website while Pro is active.

Thanks

Hi @tristup thanks for your reply. I just tried what @ruenel said. And I found that Polylang caused this issue. Do you have any suggestion. I need Polylang for my project.

Hi @petchgabriel,

There is no problem that has been reported with the said plugin and the WooCommerce search result. If you still think that the plugin is the problem you can use the WPML instead of that.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.