Scrolling Lags on Desktop and Mobile

hi, ive noticed that the website scroll lags on both mobile and desktop displays. Its inconsisitent, several attempts have to be made to get the page scrolling. Secondly im having issues applying footer and header from pro builder on all pages and archives. The default header and footer still display despite choosing all post…all pages…home etc in builder.

Hello Bismark,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Let’s talk about Header & Footer settings, You can set your custom Header & Footer to all the page for that you need to set the Header as Global Header and Footer respectively

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Thanks

The header and footer issue has been rectified thank you. However the scroll lag persists.

Hello Bismark,

Thanks for providing the information. I have tested your site in Chrome and Firefox on my end. I could not replicate a lag while scrolling the page. By the way, please use auto as the setting for your height in the bar settings both in the header and footer.

And then you also need to set the type for the image element as “Standard”.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

its all been resolved now. Thanks!

Hello Bismark,

Glad that things are well for you.

Have a nice day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.