Scrolling gets stuck

Hello again!

My last thread was closed because it’s been 11 days since we last chatted.

I tried fixing the broken html code on my homepage by deleting all of it and using the editor within the text block to fashion the text the way I needed it. I still am noticing a slight stick when I go from down to up or up to down on all of my pages. Is there a way to fix this? Perhaps there is something I’m missing? My site is here https://www.lovingyoni.com

Thank you!

…in fact, it’s still quite bad on pretty much all of the pages when viewed on mobile so I’ve once again hidden the footer on all breakpoints to avoid losing conversions. Any help on this would be much appreciated!

Hello @shraderg,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be inform that threads older than 10 days will be automatically closed.

I have rechecked your homepage and I am still seeing the broken HTML code.

Please have the code updated and use this:

<h2><span style="color: #ffffff;">Yoni Egg Benefits</span></h2>
<p><span style="color: #ffffff;"></span></p>
<p><span style="color: #ffffff;"><span style="color: #ffffff;"></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color: #ffffff;"><span style="color: #ffffff;"></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color: #ffffff;">
<ul><span style="color: #ffffff;">
  <li><span style="color: #ffffff;">Experience a heightened sensitivity during intercourse for you and your partner</span></li>
  <li><span style="color: #ffffff;">Awaken to new levels of connection and arousal able to be enjoyed by both you and your partner</span></li>
  <li><span style="color: #ffffff;">Increased libido and energy throughout your day</span></li>
  <li><span style="color: #ffffff;">Increased lubrication during lovemaking</span></li>
  <li><span style="color: #ffffff;">Improve energy, overall health,  and physical beauty</span></li>
  <li><span style="color: #ffffff;">Gain control over lady muscles that you may have not even known existed</span></li>
  <li><span style="color: #ffffff;">Reduce intensity and duration of period symptoms including cramping</span></li>
  <li><span style="color: #ffffff;">Recover quicker after childbirth</span></li>
  <li><span style="color: #ffffff;">Enhance your Yoga, Qigong and Energy work practices</span></li>
  <li><span style="color: #ffffff;">Can assist in bringing femininity back even after menopause </span></li>
</span></ul>

<p><span style="color: #ffffff;">Many of these benefits can be experienced in just a few weeks! Each crystal has its own unique healing properties and usefulness in your life. <br>Not only is it a great tool for Kegels and strength training, it's also a powerful ally in your spiritual transformation. </br></span></p>

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hello!

Thank you! I’ve updated the code. But yes it is still sticking. It seems to have had no effect. It also seems that while the footer is enabled on all screen sizes, on mobile the most, the pages have to render completely to allow scrolling. When the footer is hidden the scroll is fine.

Hello @shraderg,

I have just checked your page and I can’t see the scrolling issue anymore:

Usually, when the scroll issue is still there, a double scrollbar shows as you scroll through the page which is not present on your site anymore.

Please try to clear your site and browser cache then check again.

Hope this helps.

Hello Jade,

Thank you for your reply! Yes it doesn’t seem to happen when the footer is hidden for every break point. I will turn it back on so you can see the issue in action.

Thank you for your help on this!

Hey @shraderg,

Please set the height of ALL the bars of your footer to auto.

Thanks.

Hello Christian,

I did that a couple weeks ago to my two footer bars :frowning:

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 1.21.30 PM

Please let me know if you are referring to something different?

Thank you

Hi @shraderg,

I went to your website using the Secure Note you gave on your previous thread. Then I went to the footer builder, selected the second bar, and clicked the container magnifying glass icon.

Then I found out that you have set the margin top and bottom options to -50 pixels. That was the problem cause.

I switched them back to 0:

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 13.31.15

You can use the flex layout options for your container to achieve whatever layout you like. I suggest that you read the article below:

Thank you.

Ahhh great thank you @christopher @christian @ruenel @jade ! The site is working great now. Superior support is the reason I’ve bought this theme for two of my sites and will continue to recommend it to my friends!

Thank you very much!!!

Thanks for your kind words, @shraderg. We’re glad to help. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.