“Scroll down” button (above Masthead)

Good day team!

I have updated to the latest version of PRO. I still have the same issue of not properly aligning after pressing the Scroll-down button above masthead. Please give me a solution. Thanks!

Best regards,

Hey @streetlifebahrain,

Several hours ago, our development team has rolled out another release. Please update the Pro theme to 4.0.11. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

Best Regards.

Hello Team,

Good day!

Did all these and still the issue of not properly aligning after pressing the scroll down button is still there. You all have my backend details, maybe about time ti check it once more? Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Hi @streetlifebahrain,

The issue was already sent to our development team and they are already aware of it. Just keep checking the changelog from time to time if they already fixed the issue.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @streetlifebahrain,

Per the last comment, your issue was confirmed to be a flaw in the theme but regretfully we’ve not addressed it yet in another update. This issue in particular is a bit more delicate and risks breaking other parts of the theme so we haven’t finalized it yet.

Would you mind if I installed a development version of the theme on your site? If this is ok we can get it fixed for you directly until we can make the fix publicly available.

Let me know if you’re ok with us installing the patched version, but meanwhile I have some good news in regards to something else you requested. Previously it wasn’t very easy to customize the content of the scroll anchor. It would always be the icon. For the next release we’ve added a filter. It still takes a bit of custom code but would be more isolated. For example, you’ll be able to do this:

add_filter( 'x_slider_scroll_top_anchor_content', function($content, $position ) {
  return '<span>SKIP INTRO</span>';
}, 10, 2 );

That will put “SKIP INTRO” instead of the icon. However, the default styles will still be active and it will try to position the new content inside of the circle. At least you’ll have the new content, but there will still be a bit of custom development needed on your end to add CSS to present your new text properly.