Screen size issue on Mobile Breakpoint Small

Hi there,

I’m optimizing a site for smaller screens and on the “Small” Screen I get a presentation that looks like this:

I get this on an iPhone 11 when I turn the phone to landscape orientation. I have a separate styling for the extra small breakpoint. Any suggestions to correct this issue?

Hello Tyler,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you set the font size in EM, REM, CALC unit and for the margin & padding, you should use this VW so that you will get the fluid styling and that will be rendered in all the screen sizes. You can also use a breakpoint to hide/show content by device size. Please have a look at our doc.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hey there, Thanks for the response. Unfortunately that did not really answer my question so I’ll be a bit more specific.

I’m fine with how the images and the text look. I need to get the white bars on the side of the screen to go away and I don’t see a way to change that using the suggestions you made.

I’ve made separate versions of each section of my page for this site based on the breakpoints and have them hidden depending on where they are needed as you suggested.

I can provide my credentials to this site, but they are available in a previous inquiry in my history via secured note if you are able to view past posts. Thanks!

Hello Tyler,

The white bars could be the background color of the body. Please go to Pro > Theme Options > Layout and Designs and set the background color to #6F4276.

If that does not help, you can refer to this old thread (Background image not working) by going to Pro > Theme Options > Custom CSS and add this custom CSS code:

.site, .x-site {
    background-color: #6F4276;
}

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

You were right! It was the body color on the theme settings. It’s been fixed. Thanks for the help!

You are welcome Tyler

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.