Safety First OC

Hi, on the above page the off canvas element is freezing / failing to work on a mobile… the only way to get back to the page is a page refresh, any thoughts please? I have already switched off the dynamic reset on toggle.

Thanks

Hello @wolfproductions,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given page URL on my end on the Android phone, it seems that it is working fine on my end. I have tested it on the Google Chrome browser version 105.0.5195.136. It might be the issue with the browser cache I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again or check it in the private mode of the browser.

Thanks

Thanks Prakash, did you try opening the accordions within the OC, that’s when it stops working, however I am using an iPhone as is my client who highlighted the issue.

Thanks again

Hey @wolfproductions,

My colleague’s video show he didn’t open the Accordion inside the Off Canvas. We apologize for that.

In my site, I tested to see if this is an issue with Pro but the Accordion opens up inside the Off Canvas on mobile.

In your site, it crashes the browser even with just the mobile browser simulator.

The cause is still a mystery but below are steps to help catch the cause of the issue.

1. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme
  3. Css/Js Customization
  4. Temporarily disable the Header and Footer by changing the Page Template to Blank No Container | No Header No Footer. If you’re not familiar with Page Templates, you can learn from here: https://theme.co/docs/page-settings#page-attributes. If the issue is fixed without the header, the cause could be too much items in your menu.

Please test all of that. Only if none of that works, provide the following info in a Secure Note

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.