Revolution Slider will not loop video

Hello,

I’m using Revolution slider for a video hero for my client’s site. The problem is, the video will not loop. I have tried absolutely everything suggested on this forum and need help.

Thanks!

Hi Courteney,

Thank you for reaching out to us. There is a Loop option under Advanced Media Settings in Revolution Slider. By turning it on the video should automatically replay each time it ends. Please see https://www.themepunch.com/slider-revolution/layer-video-audio-settings/#video-advanced-settings

Hope this helps!

Hi @nabeel,

The loop is on, it still won’t loop. Any other reason it might be doing this? I do not see an option for advanced video settings. This is what I see. It is not a layer, it is a background video.

Hey Courteney,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:

Thanks!

Hi @nabeel,

Credentials are in the secure note on this message.

Thanks!

Courteney

Hey Courteney,

The provided credentials are not working. Please update us with the working username and password.

Thanks.

Hi @christian,

Sorry, I missed a character.

Credentials are in the securenote.

Hey Courteney,

It looks like there’s a bug with Slider Revolution’s Vimeo background. I’ll post this in our issue tracker so it’ll be queued to be forwarded to ThemePunch.

There’s a workaround though and that is using the Video Layer. You can see it working on your site. Just note that there’s a long black part in the video that spans more than a minute. The Video Layer acts as a background as it’s the lowest in the stack and it’s also set to cover the entire slider.

Hope that helps.

Hi @christian,

I’m not really sure what you mean. How exactly do I use the workaround to fix this, and can I get rid of this long black part of the video?

Oh, I see what you mean! That was quite the oversight. All fixed, thank you!

Glad to hear!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.