Revolution slider not working (Pro 5.1.4)

I just updated Pro version 2.4.6 to 5.1.4, which might have broken a previously working slider. I have edited the Revolution Sliders Globals to include some of the page IDs, but still no luck. It also appears that my host only has PHP version 7.2.x available.

Suggestions would be most appreciated.

Hello @kennar

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello. Unable to resolve the issue, I have saved a secure note with the necessary credentials.

Hello @kennar,

I checked your site it seems that there is plugin conflict just because the slider is not working properly. I would suggest you disable the Lightbox 2 plugin and then clear your browser cache and then check it again. To disable the plugin you need to go to the WordPress Dashboard —>Plugins—>Lightbox 2 —>Deactivate.

Plugins-‹-Penny-A-MacDonald-—-WordPress

Thanks

Thank you.

Hi @kennar,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.