Revolution Slider not showing up on mobile - checked toggle and checked for plugin conflicts

Hello,
I am having trouble figuring out why two of our revolution sliders are not shpwing up on mobile. I have done some simple checking - made sure the toggle was on for mobile sized screens, previewed as mobile on both revolution slider and wordpress shows the sliders, and disabled all of my third party plugins. Nothing has worked so far, what else can I try?

Thank you

Hello Sterling,

Thanks for writing in! The slider could be hidden away by a CSS/JS script. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I couldn’t seem to figure it out with those suggestions, I just added the secure note

Hi Sterling,

Thanks for providing your details! But when I log in to your website the account they couldn’t find your account, see the secure note for more information.

On the other hand, the reason why your Revolution Slider is not showing on mobile because you hide the header container in the small and extra small device. To check the settings, please refer to this article.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I’ve checked the hide header portion and it is not hidden on any of them.

Hi Sterling,

I found out that you have a custom CSS that make the revolution slider not to show on the mobile. Please double check your custom CSS in the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

ok. I’ve removed all of the custom CSS and the header slider shows up now. I had someone help me a few months back with the mobile site and trying to line everything up. I’m still not getting the slider to show up on the residential and commercial pages.

Hi Sterling,

Those two page you mentioned are assigned with a different header, please check once and assign the same header with the slider.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Those sliders are not in the header, but in the body of the page.

Hello Sterling,

I have checked your site on my phone and the slider is displaying already.

After doing the site changes or updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

Please double-check your site again.

The slider on the homepage is showing up. But the sliders on https://healanwindowfilms.com/residential/ and https://healanwindowfilms.com/commercial/ are in the body of the page and are not showing up on mobile.

Hello Sterling,

I am another staff, I checked your both page URL on my phone it seems that is working fine.

Residential Page URL Screenshot

Commercial Page URL Screenshot.

It might be the cache issue at your end I would suggest you clear your browser cache then check it again or it would be best if you could check it in the private mode of the browser.

Thanks

Thank you, it is still not showing up for me but I am glad someone can see it. Out of curiosity, is there anything I can do to help the slider show up on the average person’s phone - without clearing cache or using a private browser or anything?

Hello Sterling,

Kindly temporarily deactivate your caching plugin like the LiteSpeed Cache plugin for a few days so that an ordinary or normal phone can fetch a fresh version of the page. You can activate back after a few days then.

Best Regards.

Wow. That worked. Thank you guys!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.