Revolution Slider Font Issue

I have a Slider Revolution slider on my home page. It displays the correct font for the headline in one of my slides, but for two of the others the font is not correct. When I created the other two slides, I duplicated the original slide that displays correctly. What could the issue be? Thanks!

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suspect it has something to do with the cache or a plugin conflict. I suggest that you follow these troubleshooting procedures.

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey Kathy,

You’re controlling the font using custom CSS in Appearance > Additional CSS. Please correct your custom CSS or remove them.

Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes. If you did not add the code, I’d recommend you remove them and use the style options in Slider Revolution instead.

If you want us to answer the specific CSS that’s causing the issue, please consider signing up to One where we can answer questions beyond the regular theme support.

Thanks.