Revolution carousel slider for instagram - how to make all slides clickable?

Hi,
I use Pro theme and a Carousel Rev Slider for Instagram on a customers website.
Only the slide in the middle is clickable.
How to make all slides clickable?
This thread has the same topic, but the solution does not work for me:

Thank you very much!
Hannes

Hello Hannes,

Thanks for writing in! You can add an action to your slide. Please check this out:

Cheers.

I will try it out. Thank you!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to set a link to the carousel slides that are not in the middle. I remember in the past there was a hack for this, but cannot find it.

Hi Hannes,

Have you tried adding the custom CSS code mentioned in the old thread that you followed?

.tp-caption.slidelink {
	visibility: visible !important;
}

Perhaps this can too help you in your case https://www.sliderrevolution.com/faq/add-links-to-slides-and-layers/

Please note that the code provided above serves as a guide only and is to help you in getting started so implementing it and maintaining the code is out of our support scope. If you would like further help with customizations like this or 3rd party plugins, I’d encourage you to subscribe to our One service

Hope this helps!

Yes I tried this, without success.
I know the link to the documentation, it doesn’t say anything about making carousel side slides clickable.
It seems to be a thing that must be invented first.
Or I wait until you bring instagram to your modern sliders!
Many thanks & Best regards,
Hannes

Hey Hannes,

Notice in the cursor in your middle slide and the rest of the slides.

The rest of your slide is not clickable because it gives way to the “drag to slide” feature. Try disabling that and see if your slides will be clickable. If you’re not sure where it is, give us the following info in a Secure Note and we’ll check the settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Thank you.
I found the setting under Slider Revolution > Navigation Settings > Touch > disable Swipe on desktop.
But still I cannot click on the side slides.
I guess its how it goes, and I have to wait with many others until its programmed.
Its such an important thing for usability!
Thank you very much and kind regards,
Hannes

Hi Hannes,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.