REV. Slider not showing images. Blank slides

Hello, suddenly all our sliders are not showing the images or the different slides. Just blank.
Please help.

X SLIDER CONTAINER

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (cs.0ce70e6.js.map, line 0) [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () (x.js.map, line 0)

Hi @bluegraphics,

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your slider images.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

thank you… I did try most or all of those. Here are the credentials.
This were working just fine until yesterday.

Hi @bluegraphics,

What I found that you have updated the Cornerstone to the latest version i.e 4.2.3, but the X theme is still in the older version i.e 7.1.2. Please update the X theme to the latest version i.e 7.2.3. To update please go through this article.

I would also suggest you to check our version compatibility page for the supported version of plugins with the theme.

Remember to clear all your server-side & browser’s cache after updating so that the update code is always in use.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

thanks. I just updated the theme. for some reason it doesn’t show the updates itself. but I manually did, and the problem persists. What I dont understand is that it had been working fine for months and months until a few days back, and cant really figure when in order to roll back to a back up. any more help is really welcomes

I have been testing all kind of solutions through the day, and I have figured out it is an issue related to the child theme. If I activate the main theme, or another theme the sliders show again, but obviously I loose all the customisations… :frowning:

Hi @bluegraphics,

Regretfully, troubleshooting code customization within the child theme is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

I deleted the theme, and used another one. That fixed it all. thanks.

Hi @bluegraphics,

Sorry to hear that, as per the support policy we have tried our level best to help you,
Best of luck with your new template.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.