Repost: cornerstone not recognizing shortcode

I have posted this issue here: Cornerstone editor not recognizing Cornerstone shortcode

It was closed prematurely, the problem is not fixed. If you create new pages cornerstone works fine. I specifically described in the first post that the problem is old posts that have been built before updating the theme and cornerstone, the shortcode in these posts seems to not be recognized. I will add a secure note with links to posts that do not work.

Hi @fasolutions,

Sorry to hear you still have the issue, after doing all the basic troubleshooting and the issue still persists, and since this is happening to selective pages (not all pages), I’m afraid the Cornerstone data of the pages involve are lost. If restoring the site to the date before this issue happens is not possible, then there is no other way around but to rebuild those posts/pages.

Please note that WordPress or Theme update does not do this issue, it could be something updated/upgraded or changes in server-side cause this issue.

Thank you for understanding,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.