Replicating a layout with Pro

Hey,

I tried to replicate the following layout of integrity blog pages (to use it for my portfolio pages):

I’m 90 percent there. However, there is one difference I would like to adjust.

With the original layout, if I add an image in the WordPress editor and choose the largest setting “full width”, the image fills perfectly the content box.

If I do the same in my replicated layout, the image slightly goes over the border, it’s a little too big.

What settings do I need to change in my replicated layout to make it fit perfectly?

Thank you in advance,
Cédric

Hello Cédric,

Thanks for writing to us.

It is not possible to advise you properly with only a screenshot I would suggest you please share the exact page URL so that we can test it at our end and advice you properly.

Thanks

Hello,

Of course, I provided additional information in the secure note.

Thank you

Hey Cédric,

The first URL you posted returns an error.

The second URL shows the image overflowing. That is due to our theme’s negative margins applied to the alignfull class of WordPress.

To override it, add the following code in your Layout CSS. If you’re not aware of the Layout CSS, please take a few moments to learn about the Code Editors available in Cornerstone (see https://theme.co/docs/code-editors).

.x-layout-single .alignfull {
    margin-left: -24px;
    margin-right: -24px;
}

Once applied, your fullwidth images would look like this:

Note that the code provided above serves only as a guide provided to highlight a part of our theme styling. We don’t do custom coding as part of theme support.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.