Replacing old theme with new theme from design cloud

Hi DeeJay,

Unfortunately, it’s just the same. The I/O limit is just increased to 4mb, I recommend increasing it to 50mb similar to other shared hosting. The 4mb is not enough for image transfer, and there are not just one image.

Thanks!

From the Hosting provider:
“We’ve limits on increasing the limits on shared servers. I’ve increased the limit to 20MB/s, try now and let us know how it goes.”

Hi DeeJay,

It’s still the same and this is the chart screenshot of the faults,

And this is on my CPanel, during the Crafty import.

Which means, the CPU and IO is still failing, I can’t really answer why. Perhaps there is something else, for example, when I tried to import the demo, the requests is refused right away, it doesn’t even tried to download the image and content. Perhaps there is something that has to be lift up, like block/banned requests? The I/O average doesn’t even reach 1mb this time, it’s because the import doesn’t even start and already refused.

Unfortunately, this all I can do, since we have no control over the hosting environment. All I can point is where it fails, and I can no longer provide workaround.

Thanks!

Response from the Hosting Provider:

I’ve made some changes to the Litespeed configuration, please try again now.

If it still fails please let me know how long into the process it gets before failing, this will help us track it down.

Hi DeeJay,

It’s still the same, the requests is refused before it can even start importing. They can try the demo import to see what’s going on, and as before, there faults in IO.

Thanks!

Ok, so for testing purposes I am planning on setting up another cPanel/Wordpress on a different hosting provider’s server. Is there a way I can use the current license key to test the import if it works and if it truly is the server problem? Or any workaround you can provide to test it on a separate server if the existing license cannot be used?

Hi @deejay86,

You can revoke your license code and install it to another WordPress website, please check this doc about revoking or transferring your license key.

Hope that helps and let us know if you already installed the Crafty Design template in your different hosting provider.

Thank you.

If I revoke the existing license from my current website, will I lose anything? like whatever I have built until now? I can revert the license to my current domain after testing is complete, can’t I?

Hi @deejay86,

You won’t lose any data when you revoke your license from your website and after your testing is complete you can put back your license to your current domain.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

1 Like

When would this error appear? See screenshot

One of the template installs went through fine on the different server I was trying on. I saved the template on my local computer as “.tco”. I reverted my license to my original domain and trying to import this “.tco” file to make use and receiving this error.

Kindly advise.

Hi DeeJay,

I was able to upload the Webinar Optin template manually to your site. Can you try it on a different machine? Perhaps use the Incognito/private mode of your browser where there are no browser’s cache and browser’s add-ons involve, see if you can upload the template (.tco) manually to your site.

Thanks,

Neither worked… I tried on desktop, and also used incognito mode. Same error. Should I send you the .tco file I’m uploading for you to check?

Hi Deejay,

Ok lets try that, please share us your template file (.tco) and we will try to import it on our dev site and on your site.

Thanks,

I’m sorry - How do I attach files here? Can’t see an option

Hi @deejay86,

You can find the image icon while adding you are commenting. Please check the screenshot below:

Thanks

Well, that doesn’t allow me to attach any files other than an image

@deejay86,

I suggest that you will upload the files to dropbox or google drive and share the link of the files to us.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks, sent via Secure Note

Hi @deejay86,

I was able to import the template .tco files to our dev site and at the same time to your dev, so I don’t see anything why it is not working on your end.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Check out this screencast I made for you.

• Installed theme on Beta site
    • Saved and Downloaded template file
    • Tried uploading it to Live site, failed