Reopening old topic: Slider Revolution - black screens after swipe or keyboard navigation

Dear Team,

i already opened a topic about this issue in November 2017.

The described problem still exists.

Please find the original description underneath or via the following link:

I decreased the image-size, but that can not be the origin of the problem. After creating the website the images had a bigger size and the problem did not occur.

I hope you can help and provide a solution.

Thanks a lot in advance and best regards.

Ingo


Dear Team,

i have a suddenly appeared problem with slider revolution.

When i use the keyboard navigation or swipe between the single slides of any used slider some images won’t show anymore but black screens appear.

Are you familiar with this issue? Do you have a solution?

The problem is new and occurs since one of the last updates.

i will provide a link in a private note.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Ingo

Hey Ingo,

I see that it happens when you navigate quickly. Please try the solution suggested here. If that does not help, we will submit this to our issue tracker so our development team could forward this to Slider Revolution developers once they go through the list of reports.

Thanks.

Hey Christian,

thank you for the quick response.

After trying the suggested solutions the issue still exists.

I would be grateful for forwarding my topic to the Slider Revolution developers.

Thanks a lot!

You’re welcome. I’ve added this to our issue tracker.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.