Slider Revolution - black screens after swipe or keyboard navigation

Dear Team,

i have a suddenly appeared problem with slider revolution.

When i use the keyboard navigation or swipe between the single slides of any used slider some images won’t show anymore but black screens appear.

Are you familiar with this issue? Do you have a solution?

The problem is new and occurs since one of the last updates.

i will provide a link in a private note.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Ingo

Hi @ingo,

Thanks for writing in.

Upon checking your setup, I could not see any problem. I used my all of way to navigate the slider however I did not see anything wrong.

Let us know if your fix it already.

Thanks.

Hi Nico.

Thanks for your reply.

The problem still exists. It happens irregularly on every device.

When navigating back and forth it will always happen. Not on a certain point, that you could tell what causes it.

Is it possible, that X and Slider Revolution have a slight problem after the last updates?

Best regards.

Ingo

Hi Ingo,

Upon checking again, I can see your images are big (2650 x 1440) and requires some time to load.

Try to reduce the size of your images and optimize it as well.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/using/optimizing-images-jpeg-format.html

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.