Removing padding at the top of Home Page

Hi there,

I have followed the instructions for removing the padding of .entry-wrap in the Global CSS by adding:

.entry-wrap {padding: 0;} and even tried .entry-wrap {padding-top: 0;} without success.

As you can see the padding is still there:

help_top_padding

Please assist.

Thanks!

Hi Jaco,
Thanks for reaching out.

It seems you are working in the Local environment and the site is not yet live to examine the issue you are facing. Still, I have tried to recognize the problem and found that comes due the margin set to the container.
Please check the screenshot describing it.

Please try the following piece of custom CSS code to get rid of that gap.

.x-container.offset
{
    margin:0px;
}

The above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing code.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something in your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, I have tried the CSS code without success.

If I inspect the page I can see that .entry-wrap container has padding of 50px

Hello Jaco,

The entry wrap container has a default padding. If you want to get rid of this padding that created a gap, we highly recommend that you switch your page template from Layout - Fullwidth to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template instead. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thanks it worked!

Hi Jaco,

Great that it works for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.