Removing featured image on post page

Hi guys

How can I remove the featured on the post page? Wordpress novice here

http://dev.wmdyer.co.uk/ljr-footwear-rossendale/

Hi there,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

.single-post .entry-featured {
   display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

Perfect thank you, i was trying to add to the global css and not the post specific.

Is there anyway I can change the layout of the portfolio posts?

Hello,

Can you clarify what you wish to adjust?

Thanks

The whole layout really. When I input alot of text this is all right aligned, no other options to add additional pics etc

Hi there,

You can reconstruct the portfolio pages by editing it through the child theme.

You will have to override the content-portfolio.php that is in wp-content/views/integrity.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.