Remove Sidebar From "Blog Posts" Page

Hello! I want to have a sidebar on all of my blog posts, but not on my pages. I have the default global latout with a sidebar. For all of the pages, I am using the “Blank - No container, header, footer” setting and it’s working great…

on everything except for the blog posts page. I really don’t want the sidebar on the blog posts page. I have the same “blank” layout selected for the page, but it isn’t affecting it.

How can I remove the sidebar from this one page?

Hi Cassidy,

Thanks for reaching out.

I am not quite sure how you setup your sidebar, I would like to check your WordPress dashboard to help you solve your issue. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Sure, no problem. The issue is specifically on this page: https://www.hippieonholiday.com/blog/

I want the sidebar how it is everywhere else, I just specifically don’t want it on this one page.

Thanks

Hello Cassidy,

For the blog index and archive pages, simply go to Pro > Theme Options > Blog > Layout and/or Pro > Theme Options > Blog > Archive > Layout and select “Fullwidth”.

Best Regards.

Don’t know how I missed that haha. Thank you!!

You’re very welcome, Cassidy!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.