Related Products Hidden

I had an issue with an image animation/effect on my woocommerce category pages and found a solution in an earlier forum post (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/turning-off-effect-on-images-in-category-view/15190?u=kvpadmin).

The fix worked for the category pages but I just realized it’s causing the related products not to show at the bottom of my product pages. (example page: http://www.singh-ray-usa.com/product/george-lepp-solid-neutral-density-nd-filter/).

I’m able to sorta make them show with the code below so I know the data is there even though it’s not visible. BUT, this code causes issues again on the category pages.

.woocommerce li.product {
height:200px;
}

All I really want is for all the information to show (image, product name, price, etc) in BOTH places (category pages and related products). There’s some animation causing the information to hide/show on hover that I think is coming from my X theme and settings originally imported. I like this effect on the post carousel at the top of the site but I really don’t want to see it anywhere else.

Heeelllpppp!! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Please update Cornerstone to latest Version and see if that fixes the issue.

The latest version numbers are

X Theme 5.2.5
Cornerstone 2.1.7

After updating make sure to clear browser cache and plugin cache.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.