It looks like the effect that is on my posts carousel is also on the product images when you are looking at products in a category. (See here: http://www.singh-ray-usa.com/product-category/camera-filters/). I would like to turn that off for the products but keep it in the carousel. How can I do that? I’ve looked everywhere at all the settings. Thanks in advance.
Hi there,
Please try this code in the custom CSS:
.archive.woocommerce li.product:hover .entry-wrap {
top: 74%;
}
Hope this helps.
That didn’t work. I really want the whole effect off so the product name, price and buy button are below the product image.
Hey There,
Do you want something like this?
If that is the case, please remove the code given by @Friech and make use of this code instead:
.archive.woocommerce li.product .entry-wrap {
position: relative;
}
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
That’ll work. I don’t want the black box but that I know how to fix. Thanks
You’re welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.