Registration required (again) but doesn't work

In my wordpress installation I’m asked to (again) register my purchase of X: “Cornerstone is not validated. Place your Envato purchase code or Themeco license for instant access to automatic updates, support, and custom templates. …” When I enter my themeco license code, this is what I get: “We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.” What do I have to do?
I take it, that cornerstone MUST be activated to run X, though I’d rather stick to Visual Composer when it comes to designing my pages.
Thank you very much for your help in advance.
Best,
Thomas.

Hi There,

If you are using X theme and it is validated, no need to validate the cornerstone.
Please install the latest version of the theme and remove old cornerstone and validate the theme it will automatically install the latest cornerstone.

Please check product validation guide.

If that doesn’t help please send us your website login details in a secure note to check what could be the issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.