Ready to go live

I have my website ready to go live. I am working on a temporary site since my old site is the one that’s live right now. How do I switch it over so it’s ready to be hosted by Siteground?

Hello @carsterz,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

If temporary website hosted on a different hosting other than Siteground, then in that you can use plugins like All-in-One WP Migration to migrate the website. Here’s necessary resources that you can use to download and get started with the plugin.

If the temporary website is hosted on Siteground, then I suggest you to get in touch with Siteground support team for some help to launch the website on main server.

Thanks.

Hi

Right now my new website isn’t hosted on anything, it’s just an offline version that I’m working with. It’s not live. I’m using X pro. I’m in touch with Siteground to transfer my existing domain over to them to be hosted there. I guess I’ll have to wait until that part is done.

When I started with Apex I was given a temporary website so I could work with it offline. I was told it would then need to be switched over to my existing web address.

Any suggestions?

Hello @carsterz,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

In that case you first need to migrate the website to Siteground hosting and then validate using new domain in licence manager section. For more information, please take a look at our product validation guide.

Thanks.

I have validated the site when I got it 2 months ago. how do i migrate my wordpress site to Siteground?

I think I have this figured out, thanks for your help.

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.