Re: Site previously validated, now says it isn’t, though my theme.co dashboard says it is

Thank you @ ruenel for your reply, but even after I followed your steps, it still won’t validate. Can you please assist. I need to update X and Cornerstone for my client’s site. I can manually update X by uploading the new version, however, Cornerstone still won’t update. Plus, I’d like the license to be validated, since it had been and should still be.
https://cambridgeskatingclub.org/

Thanks very much.

Hey @angelynng,

Thanks for reaching out!

To help you with your issue, would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check the backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Just sent! Thanks in advance for any help you can give us.

Hey Angelynn,

I tested validating your site using the steps here and it validated without problems.

Someone working on your site might have revoked the license. Make sure you use the correct license also.

Thanks.

Thanks very much for doing this. I’ve successfully updated the backend now. Deep appreciate all the help from the Theme.co team!

Hey Angelynn,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.