Re-assigning license to a different domain

I bought my first Theme X license in January - it was for a client who has since decided to use a different (simpler) theme. I would like to use this license for a different client. I reassigned the production and staging site urls (using ip addresses because the site is not yet live) and deactivated the license on the old site. Upon entering the license number on the new domain, I get the following message, “Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.” I see that others have had similar challenges, and I tried to follow your feedback to them… but still no luck. Can you please help?

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that you have revoke and reassign the license to your new production and staging site. To do that, please do the following:
1] Please go to X Addons > Overview and revoke the validation (https://s3.amazonaws.com/community-themeco/app/uploads/2016/04/17110514/Capture53.jpg).
2] Please login to your account and revoke the license.
3] After you have revoke the license, you need to re assign the license again to your site using this url: https://www.example.com/. You have to make sure that url you just assign is the same as the one you have in your settings, Settings > General > Site Address
4] Go back to X Addons > Overview again, and insert your license code.

If still nothing is working, please provide us the license code in your next reply so that we can cross check it where it has been assigned to and we will have someone to check it for you.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Thank you! Super helpful. The part I was missing was #3, going into settings > Site Address and making sure it was correct. I didn’t realize that the ip for the wordpress site was different from the ip for the main url. I appreciate your prompt and helpful response very much. Have a great day.

Hello There,

You’re welcome! We are just glad we were able to help you out.
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Cheers.

I am having the same issue however, I am not able to find the revoke license. Can you help me find it to solve my problem

Aaron

Hey Aaron,

I already replied your thread. Please check it out here:

Please let us know how it goes.