Hi
I was working on a site with my license. However, I was told to drop this website and move to another. I believe that I need to revoke it. But, I cant find the button to revoke it. Can you please help me.
Aaron Yaspan
Hi
I was working on a site with my license. However, I was told to drop this website and move to another. I believe that I need to revoke it. But, I cant find the button to revoke it. Can you please help me.
Aaron Yaspan
Hello Aaron,
Thanks for writing in! To revoke your license, please do the following:
1] Please go to X > Overview and revoke the validation (https://s3.amazonaws.com/community-themeco/app/uploads/2016/04/17110514/Capture53.jpg).
2] Please login to your account and revoke the license.
3] After you have revoke the license, you need to re assign the license again to your site using this url: https://www.example.com/. You have to make sure that url you just assign is the same as the one you have in your settings, Settings > General > Site Address
4] Go back to X > Overview again, and insert your license code.
Please let us know how it goes.