Raw Content Area showing below footer

This just started happening within the last week or two. The contents of certain pages are displayed below the footer. This is beyond my ability to troubleshoot. Can this be looked at by someone who is familiar with the code of CornerStone and Pro Theme?

Hey @jamesjcreston,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and I am not seeing any code at the footer. This is what I am seeing now.

I would highly suggest that you do the following:

If none of these isn’t helping, we would love to check your site for further investigation. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey, thanks for taking a look. The footer is where it says “Vamp Saloon Extension Studio” I’ve been trying different ways to embed the Jotform and found that using an Iframe inside a “Classic Raw Content” element works properly.
Previously it was a “script” tag inside a Raw Content element. If you look now you’ll see the difference.

Now I’m trying to figure out how to make the jotform background fill the entire content area. I have set all the padding to zero and margins to zero too.

Hello @jamesjcreston,

I am seeing this.

Where did you added the Classic Raw Content element? I would highly recommend that you insert the new Raw Content element instead. And if possible, please make sure that you have inserted the correct and valid HTML code of your form or else it will just display a bunch of codes.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This is a link to the page that was showing the raw content below the footer. I’m going to swap the classic for the new raw content area now.

https://vampsalon.com/cornerstone/content/7645

Just noticed this one is now doing it too.

Hello @jamesjcreston,

Thanks for the information. You will have to do the following:
1.) Set the Global Container of your Row element to 100%.
2.) Make sure that there are no padding in your Section element.
3.) And then switch the page template to use the “Blank - No Container | Header, Footer”.

Kindly check out this video below (you may need to wait for the HD version to get rendered by Youtube):

Best Regards.

1 Like

Wow, that is exactly what i was trying to do! Thank you so much for the tutorial video too!

You are most welcome, @jamesjcreston.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.