RankMath Content Analysis API

Hi Alexander,

Just a question really about the RankMath Content Analysis API.

I am using the Pro version of RankMath as the ease of use I find much easier than others around - apart from AIO SEO (but this is much more expensive).

Unfortunately, I assumed this would work with X/Pro with them being so popular - however, this is not the case I can see.

I have found this (Rank Math Content Analysis API for Theme & Plugin Developers) and would like to know if this is something I would be able to implement within Pro myself or if it is on the cards soon for release?

I am looking at this also: seo-by-rank-math/custom-fields.js at master · rankmath/seo-by-rank-math · GitHub

Would appreciate any help or feedback on this.

Thanks, Tom.

Hi Tom,

Hope you’re doing well. I’m sorry for the delay. We’ve still not gotten around to RankMath integration but it is something we want to explore at some point. I don’t have an ETA for this, but it likely won’t be before the Theme Options reboot which is still months away. I’m not sure at the moment how difficult it would be to integrate if you wanted to do it yourself. If it seems like something that would take extensive work I would recommend holding off only because if we change things structurally for Theme Options later this year it could break the integration. I wish I had better news at this time, but unfortunately it won’t be working seamlessly for a while.