Quote text formatting and Mark Settings not showing in Cornerstone Inspector

I created a three-column row in X-Theme using Cornerstone. I then used the Quote Element to place a quote in the first column. Cornerstone automatically placed a quote in the column when it created the quote. However, I am unable to edit the font, font attributes and Mark settings (to add quotes) because these options are not shown in the left sidebar with the other options like background color, font size, etc.

I would appreciate anyone letting me know how to access text formatting and Mark settings.
Thank you
Bill

Hello Bill,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please make sure that you have set “Advanced Mode” as “ON” to get more design controls when inspecting an element in the builders. To set “Advanced Mode” as “ON” click on setting Icon -->Preferences—>Advanced Mode.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Perfect. Thank you very much.
I have not been able to find documentation for Cornerstone. I go to the docs page (https://theme.co/docs/Builders/Content Builder-Cornerstone) but it does not seem to be complete. Is there a better link for Cornerstone doc? I have also Googled this with no success.
Thank you again
Bill

Hello Bill,

Please check out these documentation articles regarding the Cornerstone/Content Builder:

It would also help if you can check out our Youtube Channel:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.