Purchased products only active on staging site

When we upgraded to Pro, we did a one-time purchase of a bundle of Super Loopers, WebDesign Magic, Modern Sliders, Cornerstone Charts, & Gridorama. They seem to be active on our staging site, but not our live site (on the live site, the only option is to purchase). How can we make these available for use on our live site? Thanks.

Hello @HCC,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please note that our license supports live domain and staging domain as well. You need to go to the Themeco account dashboard insert the production ULR into the Location field and add the starting server URL to the Staging box. Please have a look at the screenshot below.

In case you have not seen that validation doc please have a look at it to learn more about how to validate the theme.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I’ve added a secure note. Thanks.

Hello @HCC,

I went ahead and reinter the license key and it seems it is working fine on my end. Please purge all the cache and recheck it again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.