Hi there I purchased a Pro License for my site
http://keighleyclay-com.stackstaging.com/
However, I cannot use the pro child theme and I do not think I have the pro license working on my site.
Can you help please?
Thanks
Chris
Hi there I purchased a Pro License for my site
http://keighleyclay-com.stackstaging.com/
However, I cannot use the pro child theme and I do not think I have the pro license working on my site.
Can you help please?
Thanks
Chris
Hi Chris,
Upon checking your account, you do have a PRO License.
Please assign your URL here to validate your website:
https://theme.co/apex/licenses
You can download PRO from here:
https://theme.co/apex/dashboard
You can download your Child THeme from here:
https://theme.co/apex/child-themes
Hope it helps!
Hi Joao,
I think it may have done. I must have installed X instead of pro even though I purchased the license for Pro.
Thanks for the help
Chris
Thanks for letting us know Chris!
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.