Pull from ACF "Post object" field

Hi there,

I’ve read this topic already about this subject, but can’t seem to figure it out even after following the simple steps.

Within ACF I created a repeater field (name=“upsell”) only consisting of a post object (name=“oplossing”) field

My structure is as follows:

Section
    Row - Looper provider set to dynamic content - {{dc:acf:post_field field="upsell"}}
        Column - Looper consumer
            Div - Looper provider set to dynamic content - {{dc:looper:field key=“oplossing”}}
                Image - {{dc:post:title}}
                Headline - {{dc:post:permalink}}

As expected, three values are being pulled since the repeater of the CPT only includes 3 rows.
However, I can’t seem to pull the title and URL of the post object value.

I will share credentials with further instructions.

Hi Hindrik,

Thanks for reaching out!

I check your Layout Oplossing and I found out that your structure is correct. The only missing on your setup is the looper consumer in your post object.

Your structure:

Section
    Row - Looper provider set to dynamic content - {{dc:acf:post_field field="upsell"}}
        Column - Looper consumer
            Div - Looper provider set to dynamic content - {{dc:looper:field key=“oplossing”}}

The correct structure:

Section
        Column - Looper consumer
            Div - Looper provider set to dynamic content - {{dc:looper:field key=“oplossing”}} **and Looper consumer**

I went ahead and enable the Looper Consumer in your Div.

Hope that helps.

Hi Marc,

Damn I was close this time. Thank you so much for helping out so quickly. I hope the above will also help others.

Kind regards,
Hindrik

Hi Hindrik,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.