Product Review Layout 2.0

Hi there,

I had this issue 2 weeks ago (the topic is closed now and I couldn’t answer below it so I opened a new topic):

since updating X theme & Woocommerce the product reviews are displayed in a kind of ugly way. (See attached screenshot). Before the update every review had it’s own border and the image & text were displayed next to each other, not under. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks.<

I tried the solutions provided by the staff but still couldn’t fix the problem. Could you have a look at our site? I’ll try to include the login details in a secure note below.

Thanks.

Hello @Jaworskyj,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that it is an issue of cache. I would suggest you please purge all the cache from the cache plugin and server cache as well. I notice that your site style is rendering from the cached style at the moment so I would request you, please troubleshoot a few common issues with our guide.

If it doesn’t work, it would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi there,

I tried purging the cache but unfortunately it didn’t work. I also tried the different solutions in the “common issues” article but nothing seemed to work.

Hi @Jaworskyj,

I have checked your website and found the issue you described. I would suggest please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi,

I’ve already created a staging site and sent you the login in my last reply via secure note. Any changes you make there won’t affect the live site.

Hi @Jaworskyj,

I have tested it in your website and also in my local environment, and found the similar issue. I suspect this could be a bug on the latest version theme, and will reported it to the developers for further investigation.

Thanks

Hi,

ok, thank you. Looking forward to a fix in the near future!

Hi @Jaworskyj,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.