Product category

Hi there,

How can I make my shop page work like this with the product categories?

Hello Katarina,

Thanks for writing in! The example URL in the video is using a filter. If you noticed the URL changes every time you click one of the product categories. It will not be possible when viewing the shop index. It can be replicated by linking the product categories to its respective product category archives instead. Or perhaps, you can check out this video demonstration and might be able to use it to create the layout that you wanted:

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

Thanks for the video!

But how can I make the buttons function like filtering by price, category, etc
This is the best example, please watch:

How can I make something like that?

Hopefully you can help me out with this

Kind regards,
Kate

Hello Kate,

Your buttons needs to link to its respective product categories and then the “All Products” will be link to the shop index. By the way, can you please send the URL of your staging site of your shop? We want to see your set up.

Thank you.

Hi Ruenel,

Hello Katarina,

I have logged in and checked your product categories. I am seeing this:

And every time I visit the product category, I am only seeing this:

This is because you did not set a Shop page in WooCommerce settings:

I understand that you have the made a normal page as your Shop page. This was done before we have launch the Layout Builder. Now with the latest version of the theme, you can simply go to Cornerstone > Layout Builder and create a custom WC Layout for your shop and product archives. You can design your layout based on the current Shop page. You will have to make use of the Looper Consumer to be able to accomplish this. If you are not familiar with the Layout Builder and the Looper features, please check out these documentations:

Or you can check out these videos:

Once you have the above things figured out, you should be able to accomplish what you want for your product category archives.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.