Problems with SVG Solid styled SVG icons

Hi

I would like to use SVG fonts on our website. But I’m having the issue of the solid styled icons, not showing. All the other I can variations works. Is this a general issue or is it only connected to my installation? What can be done to fix it?

Hey Anders,

Thanks for reaching out!

I tried to replicate it on my end but the SVG solid is just working fine. This might be a specific issue with your installation.

That being said, we need to check your backend settings properly. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hey Anders,

The given credentials seem to have not been working for us.

• See the secure note below.

Best Regards.

Ok. I did update the password. Please try again.

Hi Anders,

I faced the same problem with login credentials; it seems to be a problem with any authenticator application. Please check it once and let us know once it is accessible.

Thanks

I did test the credentials on my end, without issues. Please note our unique login url.

Hi Anders,

I checked it again and got the same result. I would suggest you create a magic link that allows us to log in without a username or password. That might help us.

Thanks

I created a new user for you. Details are updated.

Hi Anders,

I have checked it on your website and found the problem, but in my local environment with the latest version of Pro i.e., 6.4.13 the solid icons are coming properly. Can you please update your theme to the latest version and check? If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi. Unfortunately updating to the latest version did not help. But ok, will try other options.

The theme update actually introduced sitewide font issues. Maybe related to Google Fonts…? So, I had to revert to a previous version.

Hi Anders,

Please note that a few hours ago we released another version of the theme with some fixes. I would recommend you update your theme to the latest one and check if that resolves your problem or not. I would also suggest you troubleshoot the common issue described in my previous reply and let us know how that works for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.