Problems with links in Blog page built with Layout builder

Hi. We have built a blog layout in the Layout builder. For some reason, all the links on the [blog page] link to the most recent Post. Not to the URL for the specific post. So whatever article you click on, you always get to the latest published Post.

The link on the Post item is set to {{dc:post:permalink}}.

The entire Post item / DIV is set as a Link.

We have the same setup on our homepage, but there is no problem there.

Hello Anders,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your Layout setting. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Layout URL or Name

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Great. See the secure note above.

Hi Anders,

Thank you for the login, this is one is strange, did this issue happen just after you created the “The Norwegian Hull Club chooses RAYVN to complement stakeholders’ emergency preparedness”, can you save that post as a template and delete it and see if that resolves the issue? I suspect there is a syntax error somewhere on that post.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hi
The issues must have happened recently yes. I deleted the latest Post that you refer to, but the problem is still there. Note, that this is only an issue on the blog page. Not on the similar post-module (6 post layout) on our homepage. So it seem to be related only to either the layout on the blog page, or to the page itself.

Hello Anders,

It seems that you have set the column default tag as an anchor tag, please note that you can not have multiple anchor tags inside the anchor tag.

Blog-Layout-Builder-Pro

I would suggest you set the column’s base tag as DIV and then check it. You need to separately link the element like the image, buttons, and title.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.