Problems with content cornerstone

Hi, since the last update, I think, I have a big problem, the content of each page, editing with cornerstone, do not pop-up. Insteed I get a message 'How would you like to start?. The print screen for example.
The content of the website is no longer visible. So a big problem.
Please can you help me out

Hi @EyeconMedia,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your content not editable with cornerstone.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hey @EyeconMedia,

Your home page content was either edited manually by an editor on your site or by a 3rd party plugin. Regretfully, since the content no longer exists, you will need to contact your web host to restore your site from a state when it is still complete.

I have tried and found the revision option to restore the Home Page content and found it loaded all the content back. Please find the URL in the secure note.
Although it has worked for the Home Page but it can’t guaranteed that it works for all the pages. I would suggest you to go through the following article on how to use the revisions in WordPress.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you for understanding.

Thank you! The other pages are fine :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome! Glad to hear that.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.