Error when entering PRO

Hi there,

This PRO page keeps producing errors. The weird part is that PRO worked fine on the staging environment, but here it keeps producing servers. Moreover, it is on the same server, so server config should have not changed. Could you please have a look?

https://coachingandfamily.com/fr/pro/content/12

Hi @Pbalazs89,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that page contents are either edited manually by an editor on your site or by a 3rd party plugin. Regretfully, since the content no longer exists, you will need to contact your web host to restore your site from a state when it is still complete.

Sometimes it can be recovered through the revision option of WordPress default editor. The following thread might be helpful to you: Problems with content cornerstone

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Unfortunately, I ruled out plugin conflicts, as when I turned them all off, the issue still persisted.

Now here’s the weird thing. The website works fine on the staging site:

http://coaching.ethermedia.hu/

However, if I copy the staging site to:

https://coachingandfamily.com/

It does not work anymore.

The staging and production sites are on the same server, they are running the same version of PHP, and have the same PHP.ini variables set. What else can cause such a thing?

Hi @Pbalazs89,

The issue you are described very weird in that it works perfectly in your staging and not work in your live server, it seems that there might be some issue with the Server settings or Server variable values that are different. I would suggest you contact your Hosting Service provider on this.

Thanks

Well, it gets weirder. I contacted hosting and they see no difference between the variables or extensions, or the version of PHP. I tried pushing the staging site to live again, but the same issue persists…

If you check the console does the error help with anything?

Hello @Pbalazs89,

I tried to access your site but the given credentials are not working on my end. I would suggest you follow these steps.

1, Activate the WordPress default theme.
2. Delete the current Pro theme
3. Download the latest version of the Pro theme from the Themeco Dashboard
4. Reinstall the Pro theme and then activate it.
5.Set the Permalink to Plain and then set it to Post Name

I would recommend you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If it doesn’t work for you, please share the correct login credentials and FTP details

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

Would you be so kind as to retry the login, I recreated it.
So far, I have the latest pro installed.
Tried turning off cache.
Tried turning off all plugins.
Tried changing the PHP version.
Tried updating PHP variables.

Will send FTP details in priv

Hey @Pbalazs89,

The FTP credentials look correct but the permission is the problem. Please show the following screenshot to your host.

Also, if your staging and live site are the same, the credentials you’ve given us for the live site should work also for the staging site. Please check this and give us WP access to the staging site if it’s different.

Regarding the error, please Pro Page Builder and open up the console by pressing F12 on your keyboard and tell us if you get the same console error in the following screenshot in the secure note.

If you don’t get the error and your staging and live site are identical like you said, the problem then is your live server setup is different than the staging server setup. Please contact your web host and share the screenshot I’ve provided or let the server support investigate this server error.

Please then update us with the correct credentials of the following;

• Staging WP
  • Staging Server
  • Live Server

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for taking a look.
I checked the FTP and it works. Can you send me your IP, maybe it was banned due to incorrect login?

Regarding the Staging and Live site. They are identical, but since the issue lies with the live site, I created a login for only that. Will duplicate the login for the staging site as well so you can use it.

I do get the same error on the live site. No such error on the staging site. My web host tells me the setup is literally the same. What requirements does PRO have that might not be met?

Thanks you for taking the time!

Hi @Pbalazs89,

Sorry, but we are from different parts of the World and most of us have a dynamic IP so we can’t really provide a specific IP address. Can you remove the IP(s) restriction while moving into the staging?

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.