www.modularbuildingsaustralia.com.au/hardware

Appreciate your help,

William

Bump

Need help guys!,

Seems to only be certain pages…

Thanks

Hello William,

Thanks for writing in! I initially investigated your issue and it seems that the Jetpack plugin is the culprit. Kindly temporarily deactivate that plugin. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Note: Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to. You are fortunate that I am already typing my response when you bump your post.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, and noted.

It seems that I cant edit the page either, if I go to edit X it takes you into cornerstone but if you go to edit WordPress page just gives this message “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

Now this is only a number of pages and not the others, I can edit some pages fine, I did a plugin check and couldn’t find any that messed with it?

Really appreciate your help

Just spent an hour with GoDaddy Support and we found it was “Cornerstone” providing the issue,

I created a New Page and worked fine, just a select few pages throwing the issue. perhaps u can let me know where the issues are occurring.

Update again:

the page I said I just created that i said worked fine, eventually gave me same issue .

So yeah the issue is still happening,

The Godaddy person said it may be a 301 error? either way cornerstone seems to be culprit

Will

Hey @williamceo,

The “Prove your humanity” does not allows us to login. Even if we answer it correctly, it will still not allow us. Please temporarily deactivate this feature so we can log in.

Thanks.

Hi Sir,

Try now,

Also I have security on my website through my Host,

Using VPN wont let you into the website,

Also,

Broken Cornerstone Page

Thanks for helping
William

Hello @williamceo,

I suspect that this is a bug in the latest release. I already reported this to our developers for further investigation.
In the meantime, please click the “Edit in Cornerstone” in Pages > All Pages > page 2.

Please bear with us.

Hi Ruenel,

Thanks for your time, i really really appreciate it.

The suggestion of go to “Edit with Cornerstone” will open the pages Cornerstone but after your edit the content just once it throws the Failed to Save as shown in my Image.

You mention that “I suspect that this is a bug in the latest release”, and that you have “already reported this to our developers for further investigation” does this mean you have passed my particular case on?, or you were already aware of the issue and waiting for response?,

As you can imagine now after 5+ days with no resolve my “Panic metre” is running high, I love Xtheme & Cornerstone and have been using it for 7+ years and I have 5+ licenses. I want to lean on Xtheme for my business and in order for me to do that I need transparency when issues arise, mainly because if I cant answer my clients that I used your platform to service when things will be working, my business looks very bad, im sure you understand.

Could you please let me know some times soon as possible, I am happy to pay for peoples time, thank you.

Much Love,
William

Hi @williamceo,

This usually is a server conflict with X. As you can see, there is a status 500 error in the console. That is not detailed though so please contact your web host to check the error logs and fix the adjust the server settings according to what the error log says. You can also post the error logs in a Secure Note maybe we could point you in the right direction.

On the other hand, I also suggest that you run again the troubleshooting procedures mentioned by my colleague above or you can copy your live website to the staging so that we can test it without interacting with your live website.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

@ruenel

Hi,

I was hoping the “Recent Update” would have addressed this issue, but just check and still throwing some Error’s :frowning:

I have Setup a Staging Site for you to see what you can do,

Really really appreciate your help!..

Here is some notes I got when updated cornerstone,

Ive just purchased another license of Cornerstone as I read another thread that deleting Cornerstone then uploading from the newest ZIP file worked for them… It did not work for me :(… spent $100 trying to fix something… but nope…

Guys… Need some help!.

Just spent more time with Godaddy, turns out its Woo commerce thats stopping it from saving.

If i deactivate that plugin then save it works, soon as its activated it doesn’t, what do you think is good action plan next knowing all of that.

Hello @williamceo,

The issue is not with just WooCommerce. You need to check out the server settings and need to fix it. You may need to contact your hosting provider for further assistance.

See the secure note below.

Kindly let us know when the issues in your site health are resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.