Problems changing Yoast SEO Titles - buttons not displaying

Hi,

I have wanted to completed some SEO optimization, however I have run into a problem when using the Yoast plug-in. I want to edit some of my SEO title, but when I do this, I find that my page doesn’t load properly. Please see screenshot below of once I have made a simple change or removing “Electric Scooter” from the SEO title in yoast.

It appears that when changing the SEO title it alters my styling. Do you know why this is? And what can I do to alter the SEO title without it altering the styling on my page?

Thanks,

David

I should mention I have reverted my page to prior back-up so its currently active with the old SEO title.

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects the behavior of your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Yes we had someone do some SEO work for us and it might be that some of the code was altered which is affecting the SEO Yoast plugin. If you can identify this it would be great.

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know I was able to locate the code and now it is reolved. Thank you for your assistance.

Hello David,

We are just glad that you have figured out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.