Problem with placing images in Cornerstone

Hello,
I allready checked out in the forum but the answers could not help me.
I have a problem with placing new images in Cornerstone content. It is possible to place existing images from the library. Also placing new images in a normal post or page (without Conerstone) is ok.

I’m using the latest version of Pro: 6.4.15, also cleaned cache, replaced the theme, checked out at the provider, removed cache plug-ins.

After placing a new image (it is possible to put into the library) and saving the page is gone/broken.

I hope you can help me to solve this problem.
kind regards, Astrid

Hello Astrid,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @lumijans,

I would suggest you please add the V2 Row and column instead of the classic row and then check it. Please note you must delete all the classic rows and columns from the page content. If the issue persists please let us know.

Thanks

Hello,

I don’s use classic elements. I copied a post (named duplcate, it’s still draft) and than try to replace an image by a newer one, but that makes no sense.

nb. The page ‘testpage’ is broken now.

regards, Astrid

Hello @lumijans,

I checked your given page URL, and it seems that you have edited the page content outside the cornerstone just because it is rendering the blank page content. Please ensure that you are using the cornerstone page builder so we can check it.

Thanks

Hi @lumijans,

I have checked the mentioned page and found the issue you described here. It seems that the posts are not rendered in Cornerstone. There might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thank you for the information. The pages are made within Cornerstone, but it seems that the link was broken. Fortunately my provider could solve the problem.
Kind regards, Astrid

Hey Astrid,

I am editing the page URL in the secure note below. Which image are you referring to?

Thanks.

Hi Ruenel,
Thank you, the problem is solved by my provider. So the topic can be closed.
regards, Astrid

Hi Astrid,

Glad to know that problem is resolved.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.