Problem with margin in integrity shop

I’m building a shop in Pro with the default Integrity template, and it was working fine some time ago, but now the margins have disappeared, and I don’t know how to fix it. The address is shop.ramonj.es. Could someone tell me what’s happening and how to solve it? Thank you very much.

Hello @serveisdedisseny,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @serveisdedisseny,

I would suggest you please add this custom CSS code to the Global CSS code to get rid of your issue.

.home.archive.woocommerce .site-main {
width: 1280px;
margin: 0 auto;
}

.single-product.woocommerce .site-main {
width: 1280px;
margin: 0 auto;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hey Ramón,

Your post reply has been withdrawn. The issue must been resolved already.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.