Problem with desing cloud import

Hi I want to install a template from Desing Cloud but I get an error when initialize .

i try ugradre my PHP configuration file but the error is the same.

this is my configuration

Site

WordPress Environment

Version - 5.5.1
Debug is on - No
Language - es_MX
Is Multisite - No
Memory Limit - 512M

Web Server Configuration

Software - Apache
PHP Version - 7.4.3
MySQL Version - 5.7.28-log

PHP Configuration

Post Max Size - 512M
Time Limit - 300s
Max Upload Size - 512M

Active Theme

Name - X
Version - 7.2.3
Folder - //home/dh_hsg3r7/kruzetalent.com/wp-content/themes/x/
Cornerstone Status - Enabled
Cornerstone Version - 4.2.3

Active Plugins

• Classic Editor 1.6
  • Contact Form 7 5.2.2
  • Cookie Notice 1.3.2
  • Cornerstone 4.2.3
  • DreamHost Automated Migration 4.35
  • DreamHost Panel Login 1.0.0
  • The7 Elements 2.1.7
  • Google Tag Manager for Wordpress 1.11.5
  • Envato Market 2.0.5
  • The7 Go Pricing - WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables 3.3.13
  • WPBakery Page Builder 6.4.0
  • Loco Translate 2.4.3
  • Recent Tweets Widget 1.6.8
  • Slider Revolution 6.2.22
  • SSL Insecure Content Fixer 2.7.2
  • Under Construction 3.81
  • WordPress Importer 0.7
  • Yoast SEO 15.0
  • WP File Manager 6.9
  • WP JobSearch 1.5.8
  • WP Mail SMTP 2.4.0

CDN

Click this button to check what CDN this site is using. - Check CDN

Hi @eterrazasm,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Upon checking your status report, you also need your hosting provider to increase the following PHP settings to the specified value or to the maximum the web host can increase.

set_time_limit = 5000s
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Also the allow_url_fopen setting in your server must be On. That setting allows your server to retrieve data from other servers.

Sometimes a third party plugin conflicts with the demo installation, try deactivating all third party plugins, and then try to install a demo.

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Hi Nabeel i add a Secure Note with the conection details

Hey Esteban,

I installed a template on your site and it imported successfully.

If you’re importing a Site, which I didn’t test because it will alter your current setup, it could be that your web host couldn’t handle the importing of many images. Please consult this with your web host as this is beyond our theme’s control.

If your web host can’t help, you will need to import the template in another server, usually a local server, then once you’ve finished setting up your site locally, you can migrate it to your live site.

It would be best though to move to a better web host. The Design Cloud templates just work out of the box in the popular web hosts.

Thanks.

Thanks i try whit an other tempalte and it works , its seem that the church template does not work, but the App template works fine.

thanks

Hey Esteban,

Thank you for testing other templates. The Church template contains a bit more images so my guess might be correct that your web host couldn’t receive many images.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.