Problem with App Registration(s)/Validation(s)

Hi, I’ve recently closed down an old website used for development and moved to a production environment. My Themco license for theme PRO has migrated satisfactory.

However, the plugins I’ve used on the development site now keep asking for a validation code. Of course, I don’t have one as it’s integral with the license for the theme. I’m finding it impossible to do anything with some of my content. For example when needing to use Slider Revolution & Essential Grid.

Please can you advise?

Hi @RibOne ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Kindly provide us access to your site so that we can able check your issue.
Please create a secure note with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/docs/getting-support

Thank you.

Secure Note Posted.

Hi @RibOne,

I’ve checked the URL you sent via Secure Note and the site is not in WordPress, can you please provide us the correct link of your WordPress website.

Thank you.

hotribs.co.uk.
Username & password the same as on Secure Note

Hi @RibOne,

Each license code can be used to validate your live site and a staging site which is your development. You must assign your staging site URL to your license. Please go to your themeco account. Please make sure that the staging URL is the same as the site URL you have set up in your staging site’s Settings > General.

I hope it will help you solve your issue.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.