Pro workspace

Hi there

for my new webproject I have chosen your “App Template”:

This backend looks completely different to all my ohter webprojects in Pro. For example there is no option for Header-, Layout- and Footer-Builder, in the menu “Cornerstone”. No Theme-Options , Templates , Global Blocks or Design-Cloud as well. The workspace for each page looks completely different and is on the right side instead of the left side.

Is there a possibility to get all the features and set the workspace as I am are used to it?

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,

Thanks for reaching out.
All the menu items and options have been removed and put into a single window from where you can create the Page, Posts, and set the Theme Options. Please find the screenshot describing, you can also go to the Theme Options by clicking the option shown under the Appearance > Customize.

image - 2023-01-04T184934.079

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi Tristup

Thank you very much for your support. I have kind of re-created my workspace as I was used to it but I still don’t find the Header-, Layout- and Footer-Builder. Where are Templates , Global Blocks and Design-Cloud?

Sorry, but it is a bit confusing, that everything is upside down from one moment to the other.

Kind regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,

I am sorry that I have missed specifying the options for Header, Footer, Layout, Templates, and Design Cloud. Please find the screenshots describing that. And the Global Blocks are now converted into the Components.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi Tristup

That’s great! Thank you very much for your support!

Kind regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

Hi Tristup

Please can you tell me, where the Global CSS is?

Kind regards,
Felix

Hello Felix,

You need to go to the Cornerstone—>Click on the Custom Code—>Global CSS.

Dashboard-‹-TEST-—-WordPress

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi Prakash

perfect - found it! Thank you very much for your support!

Kind regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

I don’t see that button on the Cornerstone page

Hey @jordanurbs,

The button is on the bottom right part of the Cornerstone page.

If you didn’t see it on your end, please try re-installing the Pro theme.

Hope that helps.

@marc_a no, it didn’t help. My Cornerstone does not have that button.

Hey @jordanurbs,

That being said, would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check it properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Secure note added to previous reply

Hi @jordanurbs,

Although the button should come into that place specified by my colleague, but I have checked it is not coming in your case. I would suggest you open any of the page/post or etc to get that button in that place.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

That’s Custom CSS/JS for the page, not for the entire template.

Kind of weird that I have to explain your own theme to you.

Hello @jordanurbs,

Yes, we cannot find the Global CSS and Global JS in your site. We cannot replicate this issue in our local testing servers. Do you have any staging site that we can work on so that we can isolate the issue by deactivating the plugins one by one? There could also be a custom code that you may have added somewhere. For the meantime, please reinstall the Pro theme manually. You may need to check this to do that:

Best Regards.

There are mostly one or two permissions you are not enabling in your WordPress called unfiltered_html and manage_options. Most likely from one of your plugins as we only touch that permission to see if a user has it. In the future we might bypass this and do the same as page custom js and css. This might be a wordpress limitation and these permissions need to be checked however. There are some capability plugins out there that allow you to manage this to give the permission to a certain role. Let us know if you have additional questions on this.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.