Cornerstone not showing universal Custom CSS/JS

Following up on this thread: Pro workspace

unfiltered_html and manage_options are indeed checked, as per the plug-in referenced: https://publishpress.com/knowledge-base/unfiltered_html/

Still no custom css/js

Hi @jordanurbs,

I have tried to check through the WordPress admin dashboard but found that the previously given credentials do not have Admin privileges. I would request you give the Admin privileges to the existing user for further assistance.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

@tristup OK please try again, should work now

Hi @jordanurbs,

I have checked your website and didn’t find the reason behind your problem, we need to investigate it thoroughly. To do that, I would request you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– FTP/CPanel credentials to access the files.

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: I would suggest you update the Pro to its latest and check if that resolves your problem or not.

Thanks

It turns out this has to do with my hosting set-up. My host allows for two different versions of WP… Managed and Developer.

I have been using Managed, so by default it’s not possible to get the proper permissions.

Thanks for walking through this with me. Topic can be closed.

1 Like

Hey @jordanurbs,

This issue usually talks about user permissions and we’re glad that it is now working properly on your end!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.