Pro unlimited lifetime validation

Hi,

i bought a pro unlimited lifetime license.

i am working on a website for a client that is set up under a path with the following structure: mysite.com/customerwebsite

I can validate the installation with the key i get here. But: When i go to pro in the wordpress backend after inserting the key and getting a notification that the validation was succesfull i again am asked to validate the installation.

Besides this problem i can’t use the header builder correctly. I dont know if it has to do with the validation problem.

The problem appears with the newest version of pro (3.2.3) and also with the stability release 3.1.2. Wordpress runs in the latest version.

I hope you can help me resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance and kind regards.

Ingo

Hi Ingo,

Thanks for reaching out.

To better help you with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi,

i have added a secure note.

Thank you

Hi Ingo,

We can’t access your yourwebsite.com/wp-admin, it gives us 503 Service Unavailable error. Can you please disable all your plugins and all security temporarily so we can check our theme. Only if none of that helps, please ask your hosting provider to check what causing the error.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi,

i just logged in with the credentials in the secure note.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hi Ingo,

The problem is we can’t access your wp-dashboard on our end. Have you done disabling all your plugins and security features? If not, please disable them for the meantime.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Ok. Thats strange…

Now I have disabled everything.

Hi Ingo,

Still we can’t access your wp-admin page, please ask help from your hosting provider for further assistance so that we can help you solve your concern with our theme.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.